Friday, April 23, 2004

Here’s a grumpy yoga observation for you: If you don’t practice next to the heater, and then one day practice next to a guy next to the heater, please don’t complain that it’s too hot, and then ask for the heater to be turned off. Just move your mat.

If you can’t stand the heat, etc.

Stood up from my backbends today. Not as gracefully as Tuesday, but anything’s better than Sunday’s and Wednesday’s performances. I was honestly worried that I’d lost it.

And finally, to cap off today’s entry: According to Cosmodemonic Shoe’s General Counsel, there is a greater than 95-percent chance the sale of the company will close May 1.

I’m already pricing tickets to India.

My Mysore trip looks like it’s really going to happen, although I refuse to get excited until I’m boarding the goddamn plane.

Okay, I lied. I am getting a little excited, although I’m doing my best to fight it.